Monday, April 9, 2012

Southern Environmental Heroes (Sheroes?)

I like this college student's environmental blog, and it was so nice of her to draw attention to this month's Garden & Gun Magazine which has a photo and article about the work I'm doing for the Old-Growth Forest Network. The article is not available online, but it is on the shelf right now at Barnes and Nobles. The magazine sent photographer Michael Bowles to meet me in an old-growth forest. I was amazed when he unpacked a beautiful large format film camera -- those may be the last photos ever taken of me on film! In a few months I will be able to share the photos with you online, but until then you'll have to find a copy of the magazine.
Here is the blog:
Preppy Girl Green: Southern Environmental Heroes: I have been a dedicated reader of  Garden & Gun  for a few years now. I love the overall emotional feel of the magazine and the Southern ro...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive